There are a lot of reasons to fly on your own private jet. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the top reasons why flying on a private jet are better than commercial flights.
Private jets offer a level of luxury, convenience, and privacy that is unrivalled in the aviation world. Here are some facts about flying private:
- Commercial flights are often crowded, uncomfortable, and noisy. Private jets offer a more relaxed and luxurious experience with more space to stretch out and relax during your flight.
- Private jets offer a higher level of service than commercial flights. Your every need will be taken care of by a professional and attentive staff when flying on a private jet.
- Private jets offer a level of flexibility that commercial flights cannot match. You can choose your own schedule. You are not bound by the schedules of commercial airlines. If you need to fly at a certain time, you can do so without having to worry about whether or not there is a flight available.
- You also have more control over your luggage when you fly on a private jet. You can bring more luggage with you and you do not have to worry about it getting lost or damaged or being overweight and taking up too much space.
- Private jets can take off and land at 10x more airports than commercial airlines. I.e in the US there is over 5,000 private airports in the US, while commercial airlines are limited to just 500. (Source: NBAA).
- On a private jet, you can avoid long lines and security hassles at the airport. Flying on a private jet means that you can avoid the long lines and security hassles at the airport. You can arrive at the airport just minutes before your flight and be on your way without having to worry about taking off your shoes, belts, or jackets.
- Private jets fly at a higher altitude. This is to avoid bad weather and competing airspace traffic, which means the ride is usually smoother and more comfortable because, if there’s a storm a private jet can easily fly around it.
- Private jets can get you to your destination faster since they are not subject to the same delays as commercial airlines. This is a great reason why flying on a private jet makes sense, especially if you have important meetings to get to.
- Tailor experienced. You can choose your own food and entertainment on a private jet, so you can tailor the experience to your own liking..
- You’ll be able to work or relax in peace on a private jet since you choose the passengers! This means you can avoid screaming babies, chatty seatmates, and other nuisances that can make flying commercial a less than ideal experience.
- Private jets are a great way to travel if you have allergies or other medical conditions that make flying commercial airlines difficult. You can be sure that the air on a private jet is clean and free of allergens.
- You can bring your pets along on a private jet, so you never have to leave them behind when you travel.
As you can see, there are many reasons to fly on a private jet. It is a more convenient, comfortable, and luxurious experience. If you have the opportunity to fly on a private jet, we highly recommend it!
However, if you’re still not convinced that flying private is the way to go, contact us and we’ll be happy to give you more reasons why private jets are better than commercial flights.
With our years of experience in the aviation industry, we can help you find the perfect private jet for your needs and budget. We know that once you fly on a private jet, you’ll never want to go back to commercial airlines again!